This event is free to attend and will be hosted on the Guild’s website for members to view at their leisure. You can read more about membership here.
If this session is of interest, you should also check out Bev’s other workshop on Creating your Social Media Action Plan.
Who is your audience? Where can you find them? How do you engage with them?
In this workshop we’ll take a more in-depth look at:
● Identifying your audience and going beyond basic demographics
● Understanding the different roles members of your audience play in
supporting and promoting you
● Boosting engagement by making content that your audience values and
● Using analytics to assess if your social media plan is working
● Tweaking your plan with more of what’s working (and less of what’s not)
● Now you’re got their attention, what next?
This workshop will build on the concepts we explored in Workshop 1.
This workshop will be led by Bev Webb:
‘I have 30 years experience of working with visual arts, theatre and dance companies. In addition to managing arts organisations, I’ve held senior roles specialising in marketing, communications and creative business development. I’ve been running a freelance creative consultancy for more than 12 years advising creative businesses on all aspects of marketing and communications. I’m also a visual artist, working mainly in sculpture, installation and performance/time-based work.’
Book tickets here.
If you have any questions about this session, feel free to contact [email protected]
These workshops are being delivered thanks to the support of he Sheffield Culture Consortium and the Freelancer Fund.