Sheffield Creative Guild is inviting organisations and businesses to join our 700+ strong collective of creatives.
We have flung open our doors to organisations and businesses, of all shapes and sizes, to raise the sector up and put Sheffield on the map as the vibrant, diverse, creative city it is.
Since launching in 2016, we’ve grown our network into a vibrant community of over 700 creatives of all persuasions, at all stages of career, from emerging talent to professionals with decades of experience. We are artists, makers, performers, designers, filmmakers, producers, fundraisers, photographers, writers and much more. And together, we’re proof that Sheffield is home to a diverse and brilliant mix of creative talent.
What does the Guild offer organisations and businesses?
Beyond being part of the city’s beating creative heart and connecting with hundreds of creatives, there are loads of benefits to membership…
- Access to our online community of creatives; find new talent, freelancers and build new partnerships
- Promote your work and find new clients with an online profile and opportunities to feature on our blog, newsletter and social media
- Use the Guild's network to advertise your jobs, opportunities, news and events
- Access to all Guild events for networking, showcases and CPD opportunities as well as exclusive events tailored specifically to organisations
- Opportunity to host or co-produce a Creative Guild event
- Be part of our advocacy and lobbying campaigns in the region and beyond - make your voice heard
- Get two free individual memberships to pass onto your staff (worth £158)
- Access to bespoke resources to help support you and your organisation including advice on growing your business, funding, HR and legal etc.
- Regular newsletters with sector and regional news, events and opportunities
- Use the Guild Timebank to access the skills, talent and knowledge of our community
- Access to exclusive discounts and services from Guild members and our wider community
- Opportunity to feature on Our Favourite Places 'Meet the Locals' website
We are constantly adding new benefits for members as we grow and develop as an organisation.
As a business we are always on the go, with little time to reflect and take in the bigger picture. The Guild has allowed us to feel and be better connected to our city; to meet new creatives and to get a sense of a sector that is much bigger than ourselves.Luisa Golob, CEO, Ignite Imaginations
And it’s designed to be affordable.
Our annual fees, which all go into sustaining and running the Guild, are designed to deliver real value for money.
There are three subscription options:
- Charity/Not for profit - £150 a year*
- Creative business - £300 a year
- Friend of the Guild - £500 a year
*For charities and not for profit organisations that cannot afford the full fee, where appropriate we are offering a pay as you can scheme, contact us using the below form for details.
Friends of the Guild are non-creative businesses who want to support our work and members, access our membership and have services pertaining to them, such as print, tech, training, legal or accounts etc.
Pay by invoice
If you would prefer to pay by invoice please fill in the below form and we will contact you with further details.