We have now flung open our doors to organisations and businesses, of all shapes and sizes, to raise the sector up and put Sheffield on the map as the vibrant, diverse, creative city it is.
In the last two years we’ve grown our network into a vibrant community of over 500 creatives of all persuasions, at all stages of career, from emerging talent to professionals with decades of experience. They are artists, makers, performers, designers, filmmakers, producers, fundraisers, photographers, writers and much more. And together, we’re proof that Sheffield is home to a diverse and brilliant mix of creative talent.
Join us to join all of them.
What you get:
- Access to an online community of creative talent
- Promote your organisation through a profile on our website
- Marketing support and promotion through the Guild’s network and social media
- Use the Guild network to advertise jobs, news, events and opportunities
- Access to bespoke resources to help support you and your organisation including advice on growing your business, funding advice, sample contracts etc.
- Newsletter with sector and regional news, events and opportunities
- Access to all Guild events and guestlist places for your staff for larger Guild events
- Events exclusively tailored to organisation members
- Opportunity to host or co-produce a Creative Guild event
- Use the Guild Timebank to access skills, talent and knowledge on an hour exchange basis
- 1-hour free legal support from Taylor and Emmet Solicitors
- Advocacy, lobbying and campaigning for and on behalf of the sector in the region and beyond
- Access to sponsorship opportunities
- 2 individual memberships for your staff
- Discount on Guild services
Our organisational membership is open to any organisation, business, company or group in the creative sector and our aim is to make it affordable to all.
There are three subscription options:
- Charity/Not for profit - £150 a year*
- Creative business - £300 a year
- Friend of the Guild - £500 a year
*For charities and not for profit organisations that cannot afford the full fee, where appropriate we are offering a pay as you can scheme, contact us using the below form for details.
Friends of the Guild are non-creative businesses who want to support our work and members, access our membership and have services pertaining to them, such as print, tech, training, legal or accounts etc.
Pay by invoice
If you would prefer to pay by invoice please fill in the below form and we will contact you with further details.
As a small charity we are always on the go, with little time to reflect and to take in the bigger picture. The Guild has allowed us to feel and be connected to our city; to meet new creatives and to get a sense of a sector that is bigger than ourselves.Luisa Golob, CEO, Ignite Imaginations