Sheffield DocFest is looking for an Amplify Talent Coordinator for its 2022 edition.
Contract: Fixed term (9th May – 1st July)
Hours: 9th May, 2 days per week, 20 June full time until 1st July.
Fee: 26 days // £81 per day // £2106
Working with the Senior Industry Producer, the Amplify Talent Coordinator will be responsible for:
- researching production companies to invite
- inviting key production company executives to take part
- maintaining and updating a database of contacts and status of invitations/responses/registrations
- expanding DocFest’s existing outreach list oriented to TV broadcast / factual production
- handling all correspondence with applicants and industry representatives
- coordinating the selection process with external assessors
- assisting with registrations for all participants
- coordinating the publication of information in the meeting portal, website and digital publication(s)
- coordinating meeting requests
- writing & providing instructions on meetings system to all participants
- coordinating the smooth running of the market during the Festival; troubleshooting where necessary and chasing absentees
- providing debrief notes in post-event report.
Download the full job description below:
Deadline: Monday 24 April 2022, 09:00 BST