Unlimited is an arts commissioning organisation that commissions exceptional work by disabled artists. We need to collect data on the work they deliver that we have supported – logging where the work happens and the audiences it reaches.
Contract: Initially a fixed term role until March 2023, potentially leading to a permanent role when additional funding is confirmed.
Hours: The role is budgeted at one day a week/ four days a month this could be extended if we find there is more to do that we assume.
Salary: £25,000 per annum pro rata. For 0.1 FTE this is £5,000 per annum.
The duties of this role are:
- To hold responsibility for collecting data on the reach of Unlimited commissioned and supported work
- To contact supported artists and venues to gain relevant data
- To ensure relevant data is inputted into our CRM, to monitor links and create relevant reports
- To manage data monitoring in relation to equal opportunities, geographic spread and art form range
- To support the Director and Senior Producer in preparing documents for meetings and presentations
- Participating in company activity and meetings as requested
Deadline: Monday 25 July 2022, 12 noon