Arts Catalyst are seeking 2-4 trustees based in the North of England, and another trustee who will also act as treasurer.
They are looking for people who are enthusiastic about contemporary arts and the role cultural organisations can play in creating societal change.
They are interested in hearing from people with skills, knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Third sector – particularly in health and wellbeing
- Business leadership including commercial orientated income strategies and corporate sponsorship
- Sheffield or South Yorkshire community organisers
- Strategic development and city planning
- Local governance and politics
- Environmental sustainability advocate or climate change communication (arts, science, community or humanities)
This is a voluntary role with expenses covered. Apply before 30 November.