As Assistant Curator of Visual Art, you’ll champion access to Sheffield’s Visual Art collection through exhibitions, displays, digital content and events as well as administering loans and answering enquiries.
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
You will also work with colleagues to develop, manage and care for the Visual Art collection.
The successful candidate will have:
- a degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject
- a good knowledge of Visual Art
- demonstrable experience working with Visual Art collections
- experience of working with Collections Management Systems: data inputting, reporting, digitisation
- experience developing and delivering engagement activities, including displays, exhibitions and events, that appeal to a range of audiences
- experience of working with volunteers
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
Deadline: Monday 1st August 2022, 12 noon
For an informal discussion about the role, please email Sian Brown, Head of Collections, [email protected]