Sheffield DocFest is looking for a Box Office Coordinator for its 2022 edition.
Contract: Fixed term, payroll contract
Hours: 9 May full time until 1 July 2022.
Fee: 40 days // £81 per day // £3240
Working closely with the Box Office Manager:
- Coordinate ticketing and front of house systems at Sheffield DocFest;
- Make sure tickets are on sale and tested ready for programme launch on the 31 May 2022;
- Monitor and report on sales for all events;
- Set up, monitor, and adjust multiple ticket allocations across all events, working with relevant departments to establish their requirements;
- Make sure DocLover wristbands are produced and set up within the system, and coordinate collection process for customers;
- Establish reserved seating and RSVP process for special events, if required;
- Support front of house and box office staff on training, sales, scanning process and IT;
- Task manage box office assistants;
- Support front of house staff at major events, if necessary;
- Liaise with third party venues to make sure they have relevant information on their websites ready for programme launch;
- Provide customer support for ticketing issues, refunds, and complaints, escalating issues to the Box Office Manager when applicable;
- Support the set up of online video on demand shows and ticket sales;
- Set up DocFest box office terminals and payment systems at relevant venues;
- Contribute to a functioning standby queue system for delegates, and suport venues to implement during the festival;
- Work closely with the Finance team on any sales or refund issues, and cash till setup;
- Complete a handover;
- Feed into the Festival debrief.
Download the full job pack below:
Deadline: Thursday 5th May 2022, 9:00 am
We are inviting anyone who might be interested in working for Sheffield DocFest to apply for their preferred role(s) by submitting an up-to-date CV and either a) a covering letter (no longer than 2 sides of A4), or b) a video letter (up to 6 minutes in length). Please tell us about why you have chosen to apply to work for Sheffield DocFest, what you can bring to the festival, why you want to apply for the role (s) you have chosen, and how you meet the criteria. Please state clearly the role or roles that you are interested in.
We monitor the diversity of our workforce and for the purposes of reporting to our key funders we ask that you help us by completing the following questionnaire anonymously.
Please send applications to: Maria Stoneman, Head of HR & Participation: recruitment [at] sheffdocfest.com. If you have any questions or further enquiries please direct them to the same email address.
If you require further information (including requests for printed forms/access support), please contact us on +44 (0) 114 276 5141.