Our new Business Development and Information Manager will have a keen eye for detail, pride themselves on intelligence and data-driven decision making, and thrive in a fast-paced and complex business environment with a number of different products and services.
Salary: £32,798 – £35,336 dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time (37 hours)
Professional, efficient, accurate and with a flair of spotting trends and new business opportunities our Business Development and Information Manager will work as part of the leadership and management team to ensure good governance is in place, monitor and report on financial performance, manage data collection and evaluation with a strong focus on audience development and as much emphasis on qualitative feedback as quantitative, ensuring high quality customer experience across the service.
The Business Development & Information Manager will:
- Work alongside the Music Service Manager to develop strategic business plans for the service including financial forecasting, dynamic pricing strategies and fundraising development
- Take a lead responsibility for the management and development of information governance including overseeing the back-office systems to support the Service to Schools and RMBC financial management systems
- Work alongside the Service to Schools Manager and the Community Music Manager to develop appropriate SLAs, Funding Agreements and Contracts for partnerships and service delivery
- Undertake the preparation of all financial and statistical evidence for reporting against funded schemes
- Line-manage the Admin & Business Support Assistant, overseeing the accuracy of data collection and analysis and ensuring high quality customer service for front line enquiries
For more information or to arrange an informal conversation please contact Amy Donnelly at: [email protected]
Deadline: Sunday 7th August 2022, 12am (midnight)