Rotherham Theatres are looking to recruit Casual Technical Assistants to enhance their Technical Department.
Hours: Casual, variable hours working as and when required
Pay: £9.60 per hour (pay award pending)
You will take part in supporting events and productions, ensuring safe systems of work, health and safety guidelines, and policies and procedures are adhered to.
Duties to include:
- Assisting with scene changes, flying cloths, setting and clearing props during performances. Preparing props and costumes, as required, and assisting cast with quick changes. Operation of followspot, lighting desk, and sound desk during performances.
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy and in line with health and safety standards.
- General maintenance of equipment and building.
- Carrying out routine health and safety/security duties.
Shortlisting and interview criteria:
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of stage craft, sound and /or lighting equipment
- Relevant understanding of how to use technical equipment
To apply for this role, click here.
Deadline: Sunday 15th May 2022