Razzamataz Theatre Schools Sheffield are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to support the our classes for ages 4-5 and 6-8 years.
Salary: Pay is determined by experience but always supersedes NMW.
The successful candidate will have a natural affinity with children, a caring nature and a desire to help children develop and achieve to the best of their ability. This person will be overflowing with energy and will have a passion for inspiring the next generation of performers.
Our classes run during term time with the option of overtime to cover various other classes on our class days of Summer Academies where necessary. We provide tuition in both Musical Theatre and Commercial styles including Street Dance and Pop Singing.
The job role includes/requires:
- Working as part of a team committed to providing high quality performing arts training
- Helping to coordinate all dance/song/drama pieces for show numbers for their group in partnership with the class teachers
- A natural affinity with children and a caring natural
- A mature and responsible attitude
- A passion for good customer service
- Good organisation skills
- A passion for the Performing Arts and for working with young children
Classes are normally held at Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School, Green Lane, Dronfield, S18 2FZ and these classes run on Saturdays during term time.
We require someone to have their initial training with us in June starting fully in September. There is also the opportunity to progress to teaching hours for the right candidate. Either experience of the Performing Arts or teaching/classroom support is required.
How to apply: Please email [email protected] and request an application form.