We are seeking a Community Music Manager who can quickly build trust across networks, who will listen to what communities want and support them to achieve it.
Salary: £36,371 – £39,571 dependent on experience
We are seeking a community minded individual to develop new programmes of learning, performances and musical celebration. Someone who can instil passion and confidence across our communities, work with funders to unlock support for a wide range of activities and manage a range of competing demands. Our new Community Music Manager will be responsible for supporting Rotherham’s Music Education Hub, building a network of musicians, performers, technicians and artists and supporting the sector to flourish at all stages of artistic and creative development.
The Community Music Manager will:
- Design and deliver targeted audience development strategies to increase engagement and participation with music education and programming at all ages
- Work alongside the Music Service Manager to administrate and develop the Rotherham Music Education Hub, taking a lead on reporting, managing networks and developing partnerships
- Develop engaging, creative and imaginative out of school education programmes for children and young people with a particular focus on diversity and new music technologies
- Develop engaging, creative and imaginative programmes for a range of audiences to encourage life-long learning and participation
- Create engaging content for online communities through the management and development of the service’s social media channels
- Work alongside other services within Culture, Sport & Tourism to coordinate a programme of events, festivals and performances throughout the year
- Work with the Business Development & Information Manager to ensure timely billing and reporting related to community services
- Undertake some teaching activities in Music Centres and community venues as required
For more information or an informal conversation please contact [email protected]
Deadline: Sunday 7th August 2022, 12am (midnight)