We’re looking for a community outreach officer to liaise with local communities for the Level Up Project, which will develop a new community-led visitor experience for the National Videogame Museum with support from the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
Contract: Fixed-term (12 months)
Hours: Part-time (16 hours / 2 days a week, flexible)
Salary: £25,000 FTE
- Build, maintain and support community relationships for the Level Up Project, ensuring it reaches a representative range of audiences in Sheffield
- Encourage and report on feedback from target communities
- Establish a representative range of audiences in Sheffield, ensuring that
disadvantaged communities are included and well represented
- Build and maintain NVM’s relationships with these audiences via community groups,
representatives and other stakeholders, including local non-profits, the Council and
other actors in the Sheffield City Region
- Support the relationships between NVM/BGI and these communities through
proactive management and dialogue.
- Consult with our Visitor Experience Consultants and the Project team on appropriate
ways to gather feedback on the Project.
- Manage, assess and collate community feedback to the Project, working with the
consultants to gather data using the most appropriate methods
- Interpret feedback and data relating to the project to allow the effective reporting on
Project outcomes to National Lottery Heritage Fund.
Download the full job description below:
Community Outreach Officer – National Videogame Museum (PDF)
Deadline: Tuesday 07 June 2022, 10am
Applications should be emailed in the form of an attached cover letter and CV to [email protected] with the subject: Community Outreach Officer [your full name]
Please note that applications without a cover letter may not be considered.