Razzamataz Theatre Schools Sheffield are currently seeking talented individuals to deliver dance classes to their students at their award winning Saturday theatre school.
Salary: £15-30 / hour depending on experience.
We have two positions available:
- Musical Theatre & Commercial Teacher – 60 minute dance class for ages 9-11 – these candidates may have less teaching experience (but not necessarily) but should be trained to a high level in Musical Theatre and Commercial dance. Training can be provided for this class.
- Contemporary / Lyrical Teacher – 60 minute dance class for our advanced dancers – these candidates should have a strong knowledge of dance technique and be able to guide our students on their journey towards a career in the Performing Arts
We provide training in both musical theatre and commercial styles to children aged 2-18 years. We aim to develop a child’s confidence whilst they learn new skills, make new friends and have fun in a safe and secure environment. Our school runs from 9 – 4.30pm on a Saturday, these positions are both 1 hour with the possibility of extra hours in the future.
The job role includes, but is not limited to:
- Working as part of a team committed to providing high quality performing arts training
- Taking responsibility for all your classes performance numbers
- Preparing weekly and termly lesson plans
- Preparing students for termly presentations
- Preparing tracks/resources for classes/performances
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A natural affinity with children
- A passion for teaching dance and for the Performing Arts
Classes are held at Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School, S18 2FZ. Experience in dance is essential, experience working with children is preferred.
To apply, please email [email protected] and request an application form.
Deadline: Monday 16th May 2022