Razzamataz Theatre Schools Sheffield are currently seeking talented individuals to deliver dance classes to their students at their award winning Saturday theatre school.
You must be creative, inspirational and able to deliver a varied, exciting and stretching curriculum. We are looking for someone who is able to use their knowledge, skills and expertise of dance to inspire and teach our students in our weekly sessions.
We have two positions available:
- Musical Theatre & Commercial Dance Teacher – 60 minute dance class for ages 9-11 – these candidates may have less teaching experience (but not necessarily) but should be trained to a high level in Musical Theatre and Commercial dance.
- Contemporary / Lyrical Teacher – 60 minute dance class for our advanced dancers – these candidates should have a strong knowledge of dance technique and be able to guide our students on their journey towards a career in the Performing Arts
Working for Razzamataz
The job role includes, but is not limited to:
- Working as part of a team committed to providing high quality performing arts training
- Taking responsibility for all your classes performance numbers
- Preparing weekly and termly lesson plans
- Preparing students for termly presentations
- Preparing tracks/resources for classes/performances
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A natural affinity with children
- A passion for teaching dance and for the Performing Arts
Classes are normally held at Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School, Green Lane, Dronfield, S18 2FZ and these classes run on Saturdays during term time.
Experience in dance is essential, experience working with children is preferred. Some training will be provided. Pay is between £15-30 / hour depending on experience.
To apply, please email [email protected] and request an application form.