Are you passionate about art and digital marketing? An art and fashion based start up are seeking an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial e-commerce exec to become a key part of growing the brand.
Salary: £18000pa pro rata
- Work with us to develop and implement a content led social media strategy to grow our audience and drive sales
- Build, test and refine sales funnels
- Identify and approach new artists to grow our community and range
- Develop and implement new product ideas
- Help with events, PR and growth into new channels
- Webshop admin and maintenance – add new products, respond to enquiries etc.
We’re not expecting to find someone with all the experience the job will need. The role will be as much about learning from a small team of experienced brand, social and e-commerce folk as it will bringing your own energy, experience and passion to helping us grow and develop as a brand.
You will have:
- Some previous experience in digital marketing or e-commerce – this could be working in a previous marketing role or developing your own profile as a content creator or influencer.
- A passion and knowledge about art, fashion and branding – you might be a creator yourself or be keen to develop a career building on your enthusiasm for art or fashion.
- An interest in and understanding of e-commerce and enthusiasm for growing a digital brand.
- Flexible working – some time face to face with the core team in S Yorkshire will be required but hours and location can be flexible
- Potential for equity in an early stage start-up
- Ongoing training and development in digital marketing, e-commerce and start up business growth
How to apply:
Send your resume with a cover letter explaining why you’d be suited for the role to [email protected]
Deadline: Monday 30th May 2022