Young Producers is an opportunity for a small group of young people to participate in a training programme working towards the creation of their own event in November in Sheffield.
We are looking for 6 people aged 18-30 with a passion for music who will bring their own ideas and vision to this exciting project. To address the diversity gap in our industry we are looking to engage 18 – 30 year oldLGBTQ+, female, non binary participants and POC.
- Every Wednesday from 6th October – 1st Dec
- Some evenings (dates tbc)
The Young Producers will receive:
- 10 days of training, workshops and professional visits to learn about curation, production, design, budgeting, artist liaison & and marketing from established event & festival creators.
- £16 per day towards travel and lunch.
- A £1,000 budget to create a music event
- A certificate listing the experience gained.
- Future production opportunities with DINA and partners.
Running alongside the training will be an exciting program of seven events produced by DINA that the Young Producers will have the opportunity to shadow on.
Deadline: Sunday 31 July, 23:59