We are looking for someone to support the delivery of the Sheffield Showcase, as well as its post-event administration and evaluation.
Contract: Fixed-term (June 20th – September 20th)
Fee: Flat fee of £1000 (£75 per day)
Hours: 1 day per week
You will work closely with the Sheffield City Council Head of Culture Development, as well as the Sheffield Showcase Event Coordinator. You will liaise with colleagues and take a lead in overseeing event costs and expenses, reporting to the Sheffield City Council Head of Culture Development.
You will liaise with the Event Coordinator in the event’s marketing and promotion activity, collate details of all event activity for the programme, and oversee the print and distribution of printed marketing material. You will collect data on the number of events and attendees (from participating
events) and create a short evaluation report.
- Experienced in working around cultural events and activity.
- Experienced in managing and producing budget records.
- Familiar with various social media channels and their use, working with the Event Coordinator in carrying out additional event promotion.
- Hold familiarity of Sheffield, its venues, its partners and its public locations.
- Ability to work with others to create plans that can shift and adapt to circumstance.
- A good communicator, both verbally and working in-person with others.
- Able to work remotely and maintain project management.
Deadline: Monday 25th April 2022
To apply: Please send your CV and a covering letting to [email protected]