We are looking to meet new workshop leaders to help deliver our range of Saturday sessions, after school clubs, holiday projects and ad hoc birthday party projects.
Workshop leaders have the confidence and charisma to lead engaging workshops, they are responsible for planning, delivery and evaluation of Sparks workshops, as well as editing of the films made by our participants.
We would like to meet with people with good availability for freelance projects that take place at weekends.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating a range of fun, creative and practical workshops for 4-19 year olds
- Editing exciting, compelling and creative video projects
- Meeting, reporting to and reflecting on practise with Sparks management team
- Friendly and responsible care for children during workshops
- Workshop delivery support tasks as required
The ideal candidate will be
- Great with children
- Able to demonstrate experience of planning and delivering creative workshop activities for children
- Able to represent Sparks and its brand values of fun, fairness, inspiration and a hands on approach
- Able to demonstrate a passion and active interest in film and short film
- Confident, creative, organised and a great team player
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience of film production
- Experience of video editing
Candidates should demonstrate a passion for film, creativity, confidence, intuition, good communication skills, team working skills and an aptitude for technical operation.
Deadline: Monday 14th March 2022
For more information on how to apply, click here.