We are looking to recruit one or two freelance Gender Awareness Trainers based in the North of England with a strong set of skills and experiences.
Fee: £300 per day
Benefits: Training given including shadowing
Contract period: ongoing
This freelance role is designed to both increase the capacity of Andro and Eve to deliver Gender Awareness Training and to give an experienced facilitator the opportunity to develop specialist skills. Training will be provided.
If you have experience of delivering workshops or training sessions, want to develop your skills and work with an arts organisation committed to tackling structural inequality, then this opportunity could be for you.
Training / Facilitation:
- Liaising with the artistic director to organise availability for Gender Awareness Training
- Undertaking training, including observation of sessions to learn the content of the Gender
Awareness Training sessions.
- Act as lead facilitator for the Gender Awareness Training, helping individuals and teams
meet the learning outcomes of the training, and supporting peer discussions.
- Feed into evaluation of the Gender Awareness Training to support its development.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures, such as health and safety, equal opportunities
and safeguarding are adhered to.
Deadline: Tuesday 3rd May 2022, 9am