We are seeking an experienced marketing and fundraising professional to take on the role of Head of Marketing and Development while our current Head is away on maternity leave.
Contract type: Fixed-term of 12 months starting May/June 2022
Hours: 37 hours per week (including evenings, weekends and bank holidays)
Salary: £32,850- £35,000 per annum
The ideal candidates will have:
- Knowledge of the performing arts sector
- Project management experience, including contracting suppliers and writing briefs
- Experience developing relationships and partnerships with corporates and sponsors
- Devising fundraising campaigns and working with fundraisers
- Knowledge of data protection law
Deadline: Monday 18th April 2022
For more information and how to apply, click here.
If you have any access needs in order to be able to fully engage with the application process, please email [email protected] and we will do everything we can to support your requirements.