This is a new and exciting role, and the successful candidate will have the scope to really make a difference.
Hours: Full-time (37 hours)
Salary: up to £32,000
As the HR & Payroll Manager, you’ll provide operational HR support on all people-related issues as well as managing the monthly payrolls to ensure that each stage of the process is completed correctly and that our colleagues are paid, and third-party payments are accurate and on time.
You will be responsible for the provision of a high-quality HR and Payroll function, and you’ll also support senior managers to maintain and develop a positive organisational culture.
Fundamental to the role will be the maintenance of HR & Payroll records to enable accurate and timely reporting that supports and informs operational and strategic decision-making.
The successful candidate will have:
- a CIPD level 5 qualification and a willingness to undertake a payroll qualification
- experience providing HR advice and guidance to managers
- experience of working with HR/ Payroll systems (including as an Admin user)
- knowledge of employment and payroll legislation
- excellent attention to detail, numeracy and record keeping skills
- proficient in Microsoft Excel, able to use complex formulas
- be committed to providing the highest standards of customer service
Deadline: This vacancy is open ended. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. It is advisable to apply early to avoid disappointment as applications will be assessed on a regular basis.
To arrange an informal discussion about the role, please contact Ben Ward, Head of HR on [email protected]