We have an exciting opportunity for someone with some experience and interest in marketing to join our team as a marketing executive, with a focus on social media and content.
Salary: 22K-25K depending on experience
We are looking for someone to help us increase our online presence to grow the number of users on our platform and the number of tickets that we sell.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating a range of engaging content, including blogs, reels and more
- Tracking growth and progress through analytics, giving weekly and monthly reports to update the rest of the team
- Contributing to the team and helping out with other marketing tasks when needed, including email marketing, customer community engagement and NHS trust outreach
We think you’ll fit in well if you:
- Are up to date on social media trends and like getting stuck in when experimenting with reels and graphics
- Have great copywriting skills
- Good at multitasking, have a meticulous approach to your work, and a good eye for detail
- Able to work alone or as part of a team, able to work pragmatically and adapt when things get busy
- Are confident, friendly and a great communicator with a track record of success in whatever it is you do; and also enjoy a drink after work with the team!
- Good awareness and passion for live events – we will ask about your favourite live event at the interview stage!
Deadline: Monday 21st March
For more details on how to apply, click here.