We are looking for a joyful, celebratory performance which has a sense of scale and invites people to join in.
We’re open to any themes which are relevant to women and girls, themes we are exploring include (but not exclusively): Body Confidence, Welcoming women of war, Menopause, Gender Identity, Safety and Inclusion. We would expect the performance/ interactions to take place at least once each day of the festival.
Fee: £4000 to include all development, artist time, materials, costume, props and transport.
- In order to apply for a WOW Rotherham commission you must:
- Be a female/ non binary artist, performer or creative organisation based in Rotherham or the surrounding areas.
- Have a demonstrable track record of delivering high quality creative and cultural commissions and £10m Public & Products Liability and £5m Professional Indemnity insurance cover
- Be able to deliver the activity within the timescales specified for each commission
- Agree to take part in an evaluation programme
- Display all relevant partner logos/ social media tags on all promotional material.
Download the full artist brief below:
Performance Commission – Flux Rotherham (PDF)
Deadline: Monday 9th May 2022, 5pm