We are looking for someone to join our team to ensure our programme of arts-based projects is delivered in an effective and efficient manner.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of coordinating high quality creative workshops, projects, celebrations and events that have included liaison between multiple parties including artists.
- Experience of working with external partners to deliver projects that address social issues that matter to their participants/ community.
- Experience of managing the logistics of multiple projects of varying size and demand concurrently.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and written, and in a variety of styles for different key members of the project process.
- Experience of supporting the marketing and evaluation processes of a project.
- Good administration and computer skills: including budgeting, project management and knowledge of Microsoft Office including using Excel spreadsheets, internet and email.
- A good knowledge of the arts and/or community sector in Sheffield.
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings
The role will be 21 hours per week up to the 31st October 2022 (when our other Project Coordinator returns from maternity leave), dropping to 15 hours per week until 31st March 2023.
Deadline: Wednesday 23rd March 2022, 5pm
For more information and how to apply, click here.