We require Project Director services for 136 days in order to co-ordinate and drive forward our planned work programme.
Contract: Fixed-term, contractor (June 2022 and April 2024 (136 days))
Hours: average of 1.5 days per week but there may be periods when more intensive work is required as well as occasional evenings and weekends.
Fee: £22,500 (including VAT if applicable)
The role includes the following work strands:
- Micro-growing, heritage seed saving, processing
- Baking and using heritage cereals
- Stimulating the market for locally grown heritage foods
- Mapping, dissemination & advocacy
- Community engagement programme design and delivery
- Book-keeping, administration & database management
- Communications and marketing
- Funders and stakeholders management reporting
This will involve co-ordinating other service providers (administration, evaluation, community engagement), liaising with the project steering group and to provide leadership and direction to ensure that the anticipated outputs of the project are delivered both to our funders and to the participants and audiences with whom we wish to engage.
Download the full job description below:
Project Director – The Sheffield Wheat Experiment (PDF)
Deadline: Friday 13th May 2022