Theatre Deli will make £20,000 available in small grants of up to £4,000 to Sheffield-based performance companies and artists hit hard by lockdown and coronavirus-related restrictions, as well as local businesses that support them.
Applicants will be shortlisted based on:
- the impact of restrictions and lockdowns on the applicants’ professional performance opportunities
- the potential impact of the loss or reduction of the applicant’s work to the excellence and diversity of performance being created and presented within Sheffield.
- scrutiny of the outlined Grant Budget.
Applicants shall be selected based on:
- applicants’ narrative accounts of the financial impact of successive restrictions and lockdowns
- applicants’ access to other Coronavirus-related financial relief,
- perceived value for money of the outlined spend in their Grant Budget
- Opportunities for performers created within the Grant Activity.
For more information on the grant and how to apply, click here.
Deadline: Monday 28th February, 12 noon