An exciting opportunity has become available and Rotherham Council are seeking an experienced Technical Manager who will lead and develop Rotherham Theatres’ Technical Department.
Hours: 37 hours (Full-time)
Salary: £25,927 – £28,226 pay award pending
The Technical Manager is key operational role within the team, responsible for the safe production of a range of shows within Rotherham Civic Theatre. The Technical Manager will:
- Plan and deliver the technical production of all shows and events to a high standard, ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety and regulations are adhered to.
- Manage relationships with touring and visiting companies ensuring effective communication and technical provision within an agreed set of contracted terms
- Develop and deliver a programme of maintenance and repair of all technical equipment
- Develop and manage a flexible team of freelance technicians
- Line management, inspire and develop a small team of in-house technicians
- Support a range of development and learning programmes including work placements, traineeships and mentoring within this area of specialism
We’re looking for someone who can bring experience of leading a team to achieve a high quality customer focused experience, fulfilling technical requirements for a range of performances.
For more details and how to apply, click here.
Deadline: Thursday 28th April 2022