We are looking for a temporary Junior Finance Officer to assist in all tasks relating to the operation of the finance department.
Contract: Temporary (Until 31st December 2022)
Hours: 25 hours per week (working pattern to be discussed, worked between Monday-Friday)
Salary: £19,240 (based on 37 hours contract) £10 per hour
The successful candidate will work flexibly as part of a small but very busy Finance Team and will need to have a positive and proactive attitude to work, with a questioning nature, to ensure all tasks are carried out accurately and on a timely basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks will include – but may not be limited to:
• Assist with the coding of supplier invoices, including chasing up and resolving any queries
• Assist with posting of invoices to Sage Accounts (as necessary)
• Filing of invoices, statements, remittances and other financial information, including year end archiving
• Assist with commercial Till Taking analysis
• Assisting with Credit Control, including sending reminder letters/emails chasing for payment
• Assist with preparation of weekly payment runs
• Any other reasonable tasks / duties as requested by line manager / supervisor
Download the full job pack below:
Deadline: Tuesday 28th June, 12 noon