Hotel Generation is offering recent graduates in digital art the opportunity of first-hand experience of exhibiting in a funded solo exhibition and equips them with the skills to manage sustainable careers. The skills-focused programme includes personalised development planning and business support as well as a critique of their work.
We expect participants to gain the professional ability to approach a public gallery to develop a proposal, produce works against a timeline and budget, realise their ideas in a concise manner, learn how to successfully promote their own work and generate new interest around their practice through events and outreach.
The criteria for submissions is as follows:
- be aged 28 or under (at the time of application)
- make work using emerging and digital media
- if you have an art degree (not mandatory) it must be from a university outside of London
- must not have shown with arebyte previously
- be living in the UK but outside of London (at the time of application)
Download the full brief here:
Young Artist Development Programme full brief (PDF)
Deadline: 14th February 2022