Abby AbramesMusic School Owner, Education, Marketing, Volunteer, Entrepreneur, Event Organiser, Digital Marketing, Arts Business Start-up Advice
At Valley Marketing
A highly professional, ILM accredited, commercially aware Marketing expert, skilled in developing and implementing brand, marketing and communication strategies to deliver high quality solutions. Well-versed in providing strategic direction to organisations with a focus on digital engagement and delivery of exceptional levels of ROI. Extensive experience within marketing and communication across a wide range of sectors within the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Blah Blah Blah Blah
The real me……is pretty normal. I love my job (most days). I love that I get a work life balance and that I am able to define my own career. I work hard so that I can enjoy spending time outside of work on the things I love like; travel, reading, cycling, seeing my friends and family, learning new things, oh and buying shoes!
The geek in me is obsessed with all things Google, I have attended more workshops than I can remember. I’ve read every book, watched every film, every documentary, every article. If it exists I’m all over it!
The change in marketing that I have in seen in the years since I started working in local press advertising, has been fascinating. For the most part we are inherently creatures of habit, we like what we know and what feels comfortable. So when a product or service can completely turn that on it’s head, it shows the power of the market, driven consumer behaviour.
At Harmony Music School
Responsible for the Growth, Marketing and Sales strategy at Harmony Music School. The strategy now in place helps to grow the business through increased market share. This considered and measured approach enables the business to grow and adapt as the market and econonmy changes.
I have delivered expansion into new markets and contributed to rapid growth over the last 12 years, with a 2018 opening of a second branch in Broomhill.
Over the years we have become more community minded and I have worked on a number of projects to help support our local community and the city as a whole:-
- We work with a number of local schools to help promote the importance of music and it's benefits
- We support Sheffield Children's Hospital - Raising over £7,000 to date.
- We provide scholarship education opportunities to those who have a passion for music
- We work with the Sheffield Eagles, we helped support their return to Sheffield and we have helped to build a strong connection between Sports and Music.
- I am involved in local litter picks to help in keeping local green spaces, clean and green.
- We run concert events every year to provide performance opportunities to our students too.